Our focus for this ministry is to:
- Equip and empower students and youths in the Chaplaincy into visionary and responsible Christian leaders in their various professions through Leadership Training Seminars and Retreats (LTS/R).
- Develop and build a vibrant youth ministry
- Mentor the students/youths as agents of God’s kingdom
- Evangelize the students through regular and consistent one-on-one/friendship and door-to-door evangelism approach.
- Nurture and disciple the students/youth through systematic bible study and discipleship programme.
- Coordinate all the youth groups for purpose of unity, monitoring and evaluation for effective and vibrant ministry among the youth.
- Conduct at least 3 youth Sundays
- Conduct annual youth retreat to enhance social relations and interaction among the youth.
- Conduct annual youth conference to build visionary and responsible future leaders
- Conduct movie nights once a month on selected Christian films to preach God’s word among youth and Christians at large.
- Conduct youth leadership handover functions for both St. Luke’s, QE and AHAC youth leadership.
- Make at least four selected inter church visits to create exposure which would bring about improvement of ministry.
- Organize intra sports gala to build talent among the youth.
- Participate in the Diocesan youth revival night of prayer
- Conduct a SWAP dinner at least twice a year to build relationships