Under this ministry,
- the Chaplaincy develops a systematic biblically-based preaching and teaching programmes, themes and topics relevant to the congregation through Sunday service and other times that enhance growth and nurture of the congregation.
- Develops a systematic bible study programme for the members of the congregation to encourage regular, systematic and consistent reading, memorizing, meditating and study of the Holy Scriptures.
- Builds the congregation to be active members of the body of Christ by organizing Revival/Renewal weeks on regular basis.
- Conduct bible study classes every 1st day of the week.
- Conduct Bible Study Leaders Training at least twice a year.
- Conduct a one day prayers for the discipleship ministry.
- Purchase bible study books to facilitate bible study classes.
- Conduct a get together evening tea for all bible study students to share testimonies and learning experiences at least quarterly.
- Conduct a graduation ceremony for bible study class grandaunds.