Our focus for this ministry is to:
- Offer an opportunity for everyone to make a commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior through person-to-person, door-to-door approach by organizing evangelistic activities within Mulago Hospital and the surrounding communities on regular basis.
- Coordinate all the Chapel’s evangelistic activities in such a way to entail effective use of available resources.
- Occasionally organize evangelistic outreaches beyond the Chaplaincy in collaboration and partnership with other churches and Christian ministry agencies eg. LIFE MINISTRIES, AEE etc
- Conduct door to door evangelism and crusade at Mulago Nurses hostel.
- Conduct door to door evangelism and crusade at UIAHMS
- Conduct an outreach to Mulago hospital and surrounding areas.
- Conduct door to door evangelism and Medical camp in Katamga.
- Conduct an outreach to Butabika hospital.
- Conduct annual mission week.
- Participate fully in the Diocesan Gospel convention.