- Under this ministry, the chaplaincy focuses on developing the members of the congregation to be a worshiping congregation through biblically authentic relevant and contextual worship style.
- Train the Choir and Worship Team to understand and use worship that is vibrant, biblically authentic and contextual.
- Conduct three vibrant worship services every Sunday.
- Produce Chaplain’s message once every week to improve delivery of God’s word to all Christians.
- Encourage members of the congregation to read the interpreted scripture to the Lord as presented in the Chaplain’s Sunday bulletin
- Conduct choir practice sessions every Friday and Saturday of the week. Identify and recruit a choir trainer to improve on the singing ministry as well as build talent among Christians.
- Conduct very vibrant Easter and Christmas carols.
Vi. Conduct a worship talent show by the end of 2018
vii. Conduct Holy Communion services at least twice in a month.