Under this ministry, th Chaplaincy:
- Mobilises members of the congregation to become a praying church through regularly organized prayer meetings, overnights, retreats, etc.
- Develops biblically based teaching materials on prayer and fasting.
- Empowers, through teaching and training , members of the congregation
- Develops prayer groups in the Chaplaincy.
- Conduct a graduation ceremony for bible study class grandaunts.
- Conduct overnight prayers every last Friday of the month.
- Conduct organized intercessory prayer meetings for God’s ministry improvement and for intended or desired break through as need may arise.
- Conduct family prayer meetings with members of the congregation in their families
- Conduct a prayer retreat for all the chaplaincy leaders to renew the zeal for ministry at least twice a year.
- Conduct New Year eve prayers to celebrate year achievements refocus on the New Year vision in ministry and personal growth.
- Conduct special prayers for members of the congregation in all Sunday services.