CHURCH NOTICES FOR SUNDAY 17th June 2018.
- We welcome you all to St. Luke’s Chapel, Mulago Hospital, in the precious name of Christ our Lord and Saviour. A special welcome to all our visitors.
- Please remember to pray for all the sick people, including, Avako Jolly and the bereaved and those going through various challenges. Kindly register with the church Administration your prayer
- Kingdom Development Organ. (KIDO) is a programme of the church of Uganda to strengthen church growth. You are requested to contribute 500/= daily using your MTN mobile money for the next ten years. Please support your church.
- A polite reminder to all those who had made pledges to support God’s work here at St. Luke’s and have not yet fulfilled them, you are being requested to kindly do so. May God bless you.
- There will be a mission to Kayunga from 28th June to 1st July We request for your prayers
- Kampala Diocese is organizing a convention, Theme: “Growing together” Acts 2:46. It’s starting on 13th to 16th September 2018; you are all requested to participate as well as attending this gospel convention.
Mothers’ Union members are organizing a workshop for all Church members on Public speaking to empower Christians for great commission. There will be speeches, giving testimonies etc. It will start from 10:00am to 1:00pm on Saturday 30th June 2018.