For the success of the ministry resources are needed. The Chaplaincy mobilizes resources from within and without by engaging in such activities that increase the resource base of the Chaplaincy to achieve self-sustenance and self-reliance.
- Upgrade the public address system and musical instruments in the church; (Purchase 2 additional speakers, strong power extension, Keyboard adopter).
- Complete payment of the Architectural plans made for Sir Apollo Kaggwa Road property land.
- Securing a compensation for the Sunday school structure /Children’s church from Mulago National referral Hospital.
- Carry out maintenance works on the Sanctuary and office roof.
- Work on the parking space at the church compound
- Fencing the Chapel area phase II.
- Painting the church.
- Renovate the Kitchen for the Church.
- Fundraise for the construction of Sir. Apollo Kaggwa Rd. Apartment construction.
- Work on the fencing at the Sir Apollo Kagwa road Property.